November 6, 2007

Life Right Now.

Life right now is very overwhelming for me. I am unable to focus on important things, and my priorities seem to be slipping away. I hate the change that I am seeing in myself, but I feel powerless to stop it. This is my confession: I am afraid that I will never be free from what Christ has said He has freed all believers from.

I pray everyday for wisdom. For strength. For grace. For repentance.
But the good I want to do, I cannot do, and that which I do not want to do, this I keep on doing.
I am looking for progress, and I am sensing regress. Am I overly critical of myself?

I want passion, I want assurance, I want perfection.
I struggle so much. So much. I just want it to end. I just want this time in my life to be over with.

Honesty. Honesty seems to be all that I have left.

No comments: